The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his independent professional activity (§13 BGB).
1. The following regulations about the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.myk-berlin.com/shop/.
2.In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is with: MYK-Berlin, Myra von Busekist, Bergmannstr. 68, D-10961 Berlin, (VAT: DE247500130)
3. The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
4. When an order is received in our Internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided for in our Internet shop
Select the desired product
Confirm by clicking the buttons "add to cart"
Check the information in the shopping cart by clicking on “shopping cart”
Confirm by clicking “checkout”
enter your registration details (e-mail address) and clicking “continue”.
enter name and shipping address and clicking “continue”.
Optional form to fill in in case of a customized purchase and clicking “continue”.
Choosing Payment and billing address and clicking “continue”.
Review & purchase: also view here the GTC-returns- private policy Binding purchase by clicking “purchase”
6. Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details, on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
7. Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at http://www.myk-berlin.com/termsandconditions/. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
(1) The stated prices include the statutory value added tax and other price components. In addition there are possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment by PayPal or credit card (Visa/Mastercard/American express ).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all articles offered by us are ready for dispatch within 5 days. The delivery takes place within 6 working days inside Germany,other destination depend and will be announced by MYK . In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery shall commence on the day following the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and, in the case of all other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item is not transferred to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer.
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
Consumers have a right of revocation under the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his self-employed professional activity:
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The period of revocation is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
We can't accept returns for customized and personalized orders as well as items only made on order, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us: MYK-Berlin (Myra von Busekist, Bergmannstr.68, D-10961Berlin, E-mail email@example.com, Phone +49-30-98338340) by means of a clear declaration about your decision to revoke this contract (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail ).
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions May. 2018